We discover, make and market healthcare products; and we aim to bring them to as many people as possible to help people do more, feel better, live longer. We have three global businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. Our goal is to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies.
Future Leaders Programme
Oferta ważna do: 06.04.2018
Start stażu: VI/VII 2018
Fixed term job agreement
We offer you the chance to pursue a career with purpose where you can develop quickly and explore your leadership potential through a rich variety of training, mentoring and on-the-job experience. This career path will enable you to improve your HR skills while gaining valuable leadership training in the heathcare industry.
- You’ll be on 3 years fast track path to successful HR career.
- We’ll provide you employment on a fixed term job agreement.
- We’ll offer you competitive salary & attractive benefits.
- You’ll be aligned to your individual mentor.
- We’ll give you exceptional opportunities to develop both your professional and leaderships skills.
- You’ll attend a number of core training courses and have a chance to participate in international conferences.
- You’ll have numerous opportunities to meet with other graduates on courses and at networking events.
HOW DOES IT ALL WORK?
- Your development will come through challenging job rotations and delivering projects in the core areas of our HR model starting within HR operations, then centre of excellence (e.g. talent, leadership development, reward) and HR embedded areas
- Over the course of 3 years you will gain in-depth insights into the GSK business and HR function working in our offices in Warsaw and Poznan (at least one rotation in each city)
- You’ll build your network across HR function and relationships with people at all levels of the
- We’ll expect you to manage projects and prioritize a variety of tasks effectively
- We’ll also ask you to help find creative solutions to new challenges
- We want you to take full advantage of the rich variety of leadership training on offer
- Whatever it is you’re doing, you’ll be sharing our mission to improve the quality of human life,
by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer – at the same time building strong foundations for a successful career.
WHAT DO WE LOOK FOR IN A CANDIDATE:
- acquired bachelor degree in Human Resources, Management, International Business, Psychology, Sociology or similar majors
- proficiency of spoken and written English and fluent Polish
- strong analytical skills as well as good understanding of HR role in an organization
- a proactive, enthusiastic approach to work and passion for continuous learning
- the ability to build strong relationships with the key stakeholders and influence others
- be a real team player who actively collaborates with others
- search for non-standard solutions and challenge status quo
Check our video: https://gsk.kzoplatform.com/player/medium/1107945130909767011?display=video&embed=true
To learn more about Employer: